Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Possible or actual conflict of interest has been declared. In case there is no conflict of interest, the author(s) have declared it before the acknowledgment section.
- Expressions that are deemed offensive, racist, sexist, biased, or disparaging to a group of people have been removed from the article.
- Individuals or institutions that provided funding for the research have been recognized and are mentioned in the Acknowledgement.
- A brief biography of the first author or corresponding author has been provided. The biography shall not be more than 100 words and shall include his educational background, area(s) of research interest, authored books, position in professional organizations, published papers, and patents if any
ArticlesSection default policy
The authors will be asked to accomplish the Journal Publishing Agreement once their manuscripts have been accepted for publication. They are required to obtain permission from the journal if they want to include their articles in books or other forms of writing.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.